Dr. Brian Feldman graduated from the University of Toronto with a Bachelor of Sciences degree and a Doctor of Optometry degree from the State University of New York, College of Optometry.
While attending the State University of New York, Dr. Feldman was awarded entrance into the Who’s Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities. Upon graduation, Dr. Feldman was awarded the Benjamin Franklin Award for Clinical Excellence, the Bausch and Lomb Award for Outstanding Achievement in Contact Lenses, and the Bernell Award for Excellence in Vision Training.
Dr. Feldman later taught Clinical Optometry at the State University of New York, where he was an Assistant Clinical Professor. He returned to Toronto in 1980 to begin private practice.
- Board of Directors Ontario Association of Optometrists 1992-2001
- Committee Chair Pharmaceutics Committee (TPA’s) 1992-1997
- President’s Award Ontario Association of Optometrists 1997
- Certified by the International Board of Examiners in Optometry (TMOD) 1994
- Extern Instructor, International Optometric Bridging Program, University of Waterloo, School of Optometry 2006-2009
- Discipline Committee College of Optometrists of Ontario 2009-2010
- College of Optometrists of Ontario By Laws Committee 2011
- Board of Directors Vision Institute of Canada 2009-2011 Dr. Feldman serves as an expert witness in the area of Optometric Standards and Guidelines to Clinical Practice in Ontario.
Book an appointment with Dr. Feldman in our W. Toronto eye clinic.